As this woman had heart surgery, deadly bacteria entered her body. Then it killed her

Fay Sherret was killed by a slow-growing bacteria that entered her body as she had a routine heart valve replacement procedure. A cooler in the operating theatre was infected and the deadly bacteria was airborne. Now, her daughter is working to uncover what authorities knew about the risks.

Hudson’s mum blames her obstetrician and hospital for his cerebral palsy. Now she’s suing them for $20m

Lawyers allege Petrea Aslett didn't receive simple tests when she presented to hospital at 30 weeks gestation, and the severe reaction she had to the medication she was given caused her son to be born prematurely with a brain injury that will impact his life.