As the world evolves people are becoming more time poor and more focused on their professions and family. When it comes to sourcing, negotiating and securing property most people do not have the time, knowledge and experience to obtain the most successful result for their property purchase. If you find yourself answering yes to the following questions you may find it beneficial to use a buyer’s agent.
- Are you a first home purchasers and worried about making regretful mistakes?
- Do you get anxious about dealing with sales agents and worried they might be misleading you?
- Are you overwhelmed with the commitment it takes to research and find a suitable property?
- Are unsure about how to correctly value a property or concerned about paying too much?
- Do you find it difficult or expensive to gain professional access to comprehensive suburb and property research?
- Are you time poor because of full time employment, family and other commitments?
- Are you unsure if the renovations project will be profitable or how to complete a cost effective renovation?
- Are worried about the negotiation process and not sure how to effectively negotiate to achieve the lowest price.
- Do you have a successful investment strategy on how to build a property portfolio?
- Are you procrastinating on your investment property purchase because you do not know which suburbs have the highest growth potential and which type of property to buy?
If any of these relate to you then you may not be able to achieve the best possible result for your individual situation compared to someone with experience, knowledge, relationships and the time to effectively source your perfect next home. If this is the case it may be worth utilising a buyer’s agent.
At East Legal we can work to assist you with the issues listed above, give people their time and sanity back and provide results beyond what they could on their own. Please do contact us if you would like a free, no obligation, no pressure initial discussion.